(BEDFORD) – A fund has been set up to help a family whose mobile home was destroyed by fire last Wednesday.
Firefighters from Shawswick and Marion Township Volunteer Fire Department responded to 20 Trinton Avenue to a mobile home fire. The mobile home was being rented by Adam and Amy Reed, who have two children age 11 and 17.
A furnace malfunction was determined to be the cause of the blaze.
An account has been set up at Bedford Federal Savings Bank named the “Adam and Amy Reed Fire Victim Account”.