(BEDFORD) – Rick Butterfield filed for the Republican nomination for Lawrence County At-Large Seats.
No Democrat candidates have filed for any office at this time.
This is a list of the candidate filings. Anyone wishing to run for public office has until the Noon deadline on Friday, February 7th.
Here is a complete list of candidates since noon Friday.
- Corey D. Allen – R- Surveyor
- Gene McCracken – R- County Commissioner District 3
- Dustin Gabhart – R- County Commissioner District 2
- Wally Branham – R- County Commissioners District 3
- Penny Cobb – R- Auditor
- Jessica Staggs – R- Auditor
- Paula Stewart – R- Auditor
- Rick Butterfield – R – County Council At-Large
- Jim Edwards – R- County Council At-Large
- Robert Herr – R- County Council At-Large
- Morgan W. Lee – R- County Council At- Large
- Julie Johnson Hewetson – R- County Council At-Large
- Bill Matthews – R- County Council At-Large
- Jody Edwards – R- Treasurer
- Rebecca McCracken – R- Treasurer
- Elizabeth Freeman-Cammack – R- Coroner
- Myron Rainey – R- Recorder
- Billie Tumey – R- Clerk
- Bob Cline – R- Superior Court II Judge
- Nathan Nikirk – R- Circuit Court Judge