(INDIANAPOLIS) – The members of the 2020 board of directors of the Indiana Bankers Association have assumed positions, effective Jan. 1. Board members were elected at the IBA Annual Convention last September.
The functions of the board are to develop IBA policy and to establish long-range goals and objectives.
Additionally, the board helps determine the Association’s legislative programs and positions on issues affecting the Indiana banking community.
The 17 members of the IBA board of directors are listed below by the capacities in which they serve:
- Lucas White, Chairman, The Fountain Trust Company, Covington
- Michael S. Zahn, First Vice Chairman, First Federal Savings Bank, Huntington
- Garry D. Kleer, Second Vice Chairman, First Bank Richmond
- Andrew J. Briggs, Immediate Past Chairman, Farmers & Merchants State Bank, Archbold, Ohio
- Amber R. Van Til, President and CEO, Indiana Bankers Association, Indianapolis
- Michael K. Bauer, ABA Membership Council, WesBanco Bank, New Albany
- Michael H. Head, ICBA State Director, First Federal Savings Bank, Evansville
- Tim Massey, Non-Indiana Headquartered Bank Director, BMO Harris Bank, Indianapolis
- Melodie K. Yarnell, Future Leadership Division President, Jackson County Bank, Seymour
Regional and At-Large Directors
- Benjamin J. Bochnowski, North Region, Peoples Bank, Munster
- Joseph D. Carlson, North Region, Community State Bank, Royal Center
- Arden L. Cramer, At-Large, Logansport Savings Bank
- Jeffrey W. Gump, North Region, Farmers and Merchants Bank, Laotto
- Gregory Inman, South Region, Scottsburg Building and Loan Association
- John M. Kennedy, South Region, Greenfield Banking Company
- Michael C. Rechin, At-Large, First Merchants Bank, Muncie
- Jamie R. Shinabarger, South Region, Springs Valley Bank & Trust Company, Jasper