(BEDFORD) – Ten people were issued summons to appear in court for possession of alcohol by a minor after Bedford Police officers were called to a home in the 400 block of Ravine Drive after a noise complaint.
“When officers arrived they spoke with Drew Hensley, who let officers in stating he was having a party and everyone was twenty-one years old,” says Chief Terry Moore. “Officers located several people hiding throughout the house and identified those who were underage and appeared to be drinking. Those who tested positive for alcohol received a court summons and released to their parents.”
The following are facing a charge of a minor in possession of alcohol:
- Alexandria Gaffrey, 20, of Greenwood
- Carlyle Treedway, 19, of Jeffersonville
- Amy Mobley, 19, of New Albany
- Jason Fisher, 20, of Bedford
- Kyndall Brown, 20, of Bedford
- Jarrett Mack, 20, of Bedford
- Robert Fleetwood, 20, of Heltonville
- Trenton Harbstreit, 20, of Bedford
- Cory McKnight, 19, of Bedford
Drew Hensley, 21, of Bedford, is facing a charge of providing alcoholic beverages to minors.