(INDIANAPOLIS) – Governor Eric Holcomb announced several new appointments and reappointments to various state boards and commissions.
Ball State University Board of Trustees
The governor made one reappointment to the board, who will serve until Dec. 31, 2023:
- Matt Momper (Fort Wayne), president of Momper Insulation, will continue his service on the board.
The governor also made one new appointment to the board, who will serve until Dec. 31, 2023:
- Mark Hardwick (Muncie), executive vice president, COO, and CFO of First Merchants Corporation, will join the board.
Governor’s Residence Commission
The governor made one new appointment to the commission, who will serve at his pleasure and will also serve as chair:
- Allison Karns (Carmel), director of government relations at Allison Transmission, will join the commission.
White River State Park Development Commission
The governor made three reappointments to the commission, who will serve until Nov. 30, 2023:
- William “Bill” Browne, Jr. (Indianapolis), president and founding principal of RATIO Architects, will continue his service on the commission.
- Dawn Tabler (Indianapolis), retired former senior vice president of Key Bank, will become an Emeritus Commissioner after serving on the commission for more than 20 years.
- Robert Wagner (Indianapolis), of counsel at Lewis Wagner LLP, will become an Emeritus Commissioner after serving on the commission for more than 24 years.
The governor also made two new appointments to the commission, who will serve until Sept. 30, 2023:
- Lou Gerig (Indianapolis), president of Sease, Gerig & Associates, will join the commission.
- Frank Hancock (Indianapolis), CEO of Sports Graphics, will join the commission.
Upon the recommendations of the Speaker of the House and the President Pro Tempore of the Senate, the governor also made four appointments to the commission, who will serve until Sept. 30, 2023:
- Rep. Sean Eberhart (House District 57)
- Rep. Justin Moed (House District 97)
- Sen. Jack Sandlin (Senate District 36)
- Sen. Greg Taylor (Senate District 33)
The governor also designated current members Joe Bill Wiley (Indianapolis) to serve as chair and Jim Isch (Carmel) to serve as treasurer of the commission.