(INDIANAPOLIS) – The Indiana Department of Workforce Development (DWD), in cooperation with EmployIndy, will host a virtual job fair at 10:30 a.m. (Eastern) Dec. 19 for employees impacted by the Celadon closure.
Companies participating are:
- McFarling Foods (Indianapolis)
- Martin Transportation Systems (Indianapolis)
- Hogan Transports Inc. (Indianapolis)
- DOT Transportation (Indianapolis)
- Venture Logistics (Indianapolis)
- A/T Transportation (Ferdinand).
The online webinar will allow these companies to showcase hiring opportunities for drivers, mechanics, dispatch, customer service, and office support.
To register visit https://on.in.gov/vjf19.
Interested individuals who may have a time conflict are encouraged to still register. All who register, whether or not they participate live, will receive a link to a recording of the job fair.