(BLOOMINGTON) – This Saturday will be your last opportunity to purchase fresh produce and other goodies for your Thanksgiving meal at Bloomington’s Farmers’ Market.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving is one of Bloomington’s favorite traditions, the 17th annual Holiday Market. Celebrating as a community is a great way to kick off the holiday season on Saturday, Nov. 30th. from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Shop for locally grown farm products, and arts and fine crafts created by local artisans, all while listening to the music of the season. The TubaSantas fill the Market with the holiday spirit, and St. Nick will visit too.
Holiday Market Entertainment
- 10 a.m. Holiday Market opens with free admission Chestnuts roasting on an open fire Snowflake Express train rides ($5/person) and Horse-drawn carriage rides ($5/person)
- 10:15-11:45 a.m. – St. Nick in his chair
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. – Bloomington Chamber Singers
- 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. – A sneak peek of Cardinal Stage Company’s Holiday musical “Disney’s Newsies”
- Noon-1 p.m. – The Movin’ Hips
- 12:15-1:30 p.m. – St. Nick in his chair
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Harvey Phillips’ TubaSantas
- 3 p.m. – Holiday Market closes and the Farmers’ Market season ends
For more information about the Holiday Market, contact Crystal Ritter at 812-349-3725 or email@example.com.
Bloomington Winter Farmers’ Market Begins Dec. 7
The Bloomington Winter Farmers’ Market is held every Saturday, Dec. 7 through March 28, from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. in the Pavilion at Switchyard Park, at 1601 South Rogers Street.
Ample parking, including accessible parking spaces, is available at the Rogers Street entrance.
The Bloomington Winter Farmers’ Market is run by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Learn more about the Winter Market and see a list of participating vendors at bloomingtonwinterfarmersmarket.com