(BEDFORD) – The 16th Annual Teen Brain Games, a fundraiser for the Lawrence County Museum of History, will begin tonight at 6:30 p.m. at the StoneGate Arts and Education Center.
The Brain Games test teams’ general trivia knowledge on current events, technology issues, national events, and local geography and literature.
The winners from tonight will advance to Tuesday’s games where an eventual winner will be crowned at approximately 8:45 p.m.
- 6:35 p.m. Pynco Inc. 1 “Big Brain” vs. Flinn Farms “The Ag Kids
- 6:55 p.m. Busick Insurance Agency “Orleans White team” vs. Bedford Furniture Galleries
- 7:15 p.m. Day & Carter Mortuary “Bedford Middle School Cutters” vs. Ferguson-Lee Chapel of Thorne-George Family Funeral Homes
- 7:35 p.m. Golden Corral “Fire-breathing Rubber Duckies” vs. Lehigh Cement “BGW”
- 8:05 p.m. Pynco Inc. 2 “Crows” vs. Duke Energy “The”
- 8:25 p.m. Wayne Fugate State Farm Insurance “The Salvatores” vs. Bedford Ford Lincoln “Mitchell Jackets”
- 8:45 p.m. Orleans Chamber of Commerce “Orleans Red” vs. Rodney Fish and Family
- 9:05 p.m. Women’s Auxiliary of the Bedford Boat Club “Orleans Black” vs. The Bedford Hiking Club “Toasters.”