(MITCHELL) – Mitchell Community Schools board of trustees will meet tonight at 6 p.m. to ratify the teacher contract for the 2019-2020 school year.
On the agenda:
I. Call to Order
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. Consideration of ratification of the Tentative Agreement between the Mitchell Education Association and the Board of Trustees
The board of trustees will bein their regular session at 6:10 p.m.
On the agenda:
I. CALL TO ORDER
- Presentation of Persuasive Essays by Mrs. Reed’s students.
II. CONSENT AGENDA
A. Request Approval of the following minutes on regular meeting on October 14, 2019, and the Tentative Agreement on November 6, 2019.
B. Request Approval of the Following Financial Reports:
1. Corporation – October, 2019
2. Extra-Curricular – October, 2019
- Shannon Terrell – MCS Bus Driver – Resignation – Effective-November 8, 2019
- 2. Brecken Shipman – LPN – Resignation Effective – December 6, 2019
III. ITEMS FOR CONSIDERATION AND ACTION BY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
A. Request to Consolidate bus routes 15 and 20
B. Request to Approve 8th Grade Field Trip to Chicago
C. Request to Approve MHS Dance Team Field Trip to Orlando, Florida
D. Request to Approve Field Trip to Spring Mill/Opera House
E. Consideration of reciprocal increase to administrative salaries
F. Consideration of extension of current administrative contract
G. Personnel Extended Leave Request
- Hatfield Elementary 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- Hatfield Elementary Fresh Start Teaching Assistant
- Hatfield Elementary Extended Leave Teacher
- Unpaid Leave Request
- Extra-Curricular Positions
IV. ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION BY BOARD OF TRUSTEES
A. MCS Veterans Day Programs