(INDIANAPOLIS) – Keystone Construction is currently bidding a $6 Million portion of a $37 Million construction project for the InterContinental Hotel in Downtown Indianapolis. This first phase will encompass the core and shell.
- Demolition of the current 11th floor mechanical penthouse and selective interior demo
- Re-roofing existing 11th floor and new 12th floor roof areas.
- Structural steel for 11th floor overbuild, decking and roof decking / steel items required for elevator equipment, speed stairs
- Glazing package for new 11th floor and existing glazing and windows to enclose floors 1-12.
- Composite metal panel siding for new 11th floor
- Concrete new slab on metal decking
- Masonry shaft walls/overbuilds
- Ornamental railings and miscellaneous steel items
- Cold formed metal framing / engineering for cold form framing design / sheathing / insulation / and rough carpentry
- Fluid applied air barrier
- Fire proofing
- Safety Anchors (façade Maintenance)
- Floor prep and leveling for floors 3 – 10 floors
- Alternate number to sandblast existing steel stairs to clean the stairs for future re-painting
- Buck Hoist installation from ground to new roof level
Keystone would like to extend a special invitation for those companies that are designated as Minority, Women, Veteran, and Disabled owned. We will be having a meeting specifically to discuss the project with Minority/Women/Veteran/Disabled Business Enterprises on 10/17/2019.
Please join them to receive information detailing this project. The meeting is scheduled for 1:00 p.m. at the Spades Park Library located at 1801 Nowland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46201.
Keystone will also be sending out the official Bid Invitation through Building Connected TODAY. They ask that all companies register with this website and ensure that profiles are up to date with the correct Enterprise Type and appropriate contact information. Please visit www.BuildingConnected.com to register.
Please reach out to Gillian Mansfield (email@example.com) to RSVP for the meeting or if you have any questions regarding this project or how to register on BuildingConnected.com.