(BEDFORD) – The City of Bedford will begin paving all the City Streets in the Edgewood Addition starting on Tuesday, July 30, 2019.
According to Dan Kirk, Planning and Zoning Director and Street Commissioner, milling on the roads will be done for the first three days – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday, August 2, crews will begin paving.
Here is the schedule:
- Friday, August 2 – Windwood and Linwood drives
- Monday, August 5 – Jay Hunter Drive, Circle Court, and Woodhill Drive
- Tuesday, August 6 – Circle Drive, Central Avenue, and Grimes Street
- Wednesday, August 7 – Northwood and Eastwood drives
- Thursday, August 8 – Southwood and Westwood drives
- Friday, August 9 – Edgewood Drive
This is a tentative schedule subject to change due to weather and unforeseen circumstances.