(BEDFORD) – Pre-Fair Judging for Lawrence County 4-H projects begins Tuesday, July 2.
On Tuesday at 4:30 p.m. all creative writing projects must be emailed to Lesley Lodmell at the Purdue Extension office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, July 11, 2019
- 9 a.m.: Public speaking and demonstrations, sewing, and fashion revue judging (Expo Hall) *Mini’s optional
- 5-7 p.m.: Exhibit Hall projects, including cake decorating and animal posters (will be judged during this time, not at shows) *Exceptions: sewing (grades 3-12), gardening, flowers, crops, foods, microwave and create-a-mix (unless otherwise noted)
- Photography: 5-7 p.m. Expo Hall
- Mini Projects: 5-7 p.m. Community Building (excludes foods and flowers)
Friday, July 12, 2019
- 8:30-10:30 a.m.: Foods preparation & preservation (Expo Hall): Includes microwave, create-a-mix and mini foods (projects can be dropped off from 7:30-8:30 a.m. if not available for judging)
- 10-11 a.m.: Gardening, flowers, and crops judging (Exhibit Hall): Includes mini gardening and flowers
4-Hers need to bring to judging their signed record sheets fastened in a green folder or a notebook. A ribbon level will be deducted if you do not have your record sheet with your project. Please make sure record sheets are signed by your club leader, three-hole punched and fastened in your book prior to judging.
The Lawrence County Fair is July 13 – 21, 2019.