(INDIANAPOLIS, IN) – The Colts unveiled their training camp schedule on Wednesday.
The Boys in Blue will open camp Thursday, July 25, 2019 for the second straight year at the Grand Park Sports Campus in Westfield. The Colts and Grand Park have a 10-year partnership.
Training camp will run until Thursday, August 15, 2019. All training camp practices are free to attend but fans need to have a ticket, which they can acquire via the team website.
Of note, the Colts won’t have any evening practices this year.
- Camp Kickoff – Thur., July 25
- Kids Day, presented by Riley Children’s Health – Sat., July 27
- Colts Community Day – Sun., July 28
- Grandparents Day – Tues., July 30
- Back-to-School Day – Wed., July 31
- Armed Forces Day, presented by Wagner Reese – Sat., Aug. 3
- Fan Appreciation Day, presented by Vectren – Sun., Aug. 4
- First Responders Day – Mon., Aug. 5
- Sunrise Shred – Sat., Aug. 10
- Sunday Funday, presented by Meijer – Sun., Aug. 11
- Moms and Tots Day Out – Mon., Aug. 12
- BBQ Bash, powered by Kerauno – Wed., Aug. 14
- Thirsty Thursday, presented by Bud Light – Thur., Aug. 15.
Meanwhile, the joint practices with the Cleveland Browns will take place August 14-15, 2019 before their preseason matchup on August 17, 2019.