(UNDATED) – If you are 65 or older and live in a rural area, you are eligible to participate in a research study.
The study will focus on understanding rural older adults’ communication preferences and experiences with family, friends, and neighbors.
The purpose of this study is to gain insights about the rural older adults’ intentions of using or not using different social media. It will be a one week study. The study is conducting by the researchers of Indiana University.
Participation in this study involves:
- Answering survey and interview questions
- Maintaining a diary entry
- Answering follow-up interview questions
Participants will receive:
- Up to $25 cash (or cash equivalent) if they complete all three parts
- Interviews will take at a place of your convenience
Are you eligible?
- 65 years or older
- Live in rural areas
If you’re unsure if you meet the requirements, call or email a member of the study team, Novia Nurain, at email@example.com or call 812-272-0326 812