Fire Consumes Home of Paramedic in Odon

(ODON) – A fire in Odon late Monday night destroyed the home of Paramedic Sandra Keith and her family.


Firefighters from Odon, Madison, Elnora, and Richland-Taylor responded to the fire at 15318 North County Road 1350 just before midnight.
fireodo.jpg
A total of eight people, including six children ages 6 mo. to 15 years, were living in the home at the time of the fire. Everyone managed to escape unharmed.
Firefighters battled the blaze for four hours. The home was destroyed.
Monetary donations for the family are being accepted at any Old National Bank location. Make sure to include the money is for: Benefit of Sandra Keith.
Clothing and other donated items are being accepted at several drop-off sites:

  • Southwest Medical 210 S. Meridian Street, Washington
  • Southwest Medical 408 W. Elnora Street, Odon
  • Honey Creek Fire Dept Station 91 1139 E. Springhill Dr., Terre Haute
  • Vincennes Township Fire 1265 S Hart Street, Vincennes

Items requested include clothing items (women’s Medium, Large,men’s XL, 3X and 2X, girl’s 5T, boy’s 2T, 6-9 mos and 18 mos., shoes (women’s 8, men’s 10-11, boy’s 8, baby 5-6), diapers (size 2 and 6), car seats, personal hygiene products, blankets, socks and baby formula (Gentle Wal-Mart brand).

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Share: