(INDIANAPOLIS) – The 61st Indiana State Fair queen has been crowned.
After three days of judging, Miss Indiana State Fair 2019 was selected over 84 other contestants.
Miss Benton County Halle Shoults won the title of Miss Indiana State Fair at Sunday’s pageant.
She’s a sophomore at Purdue majoring in speech-language and hearing sciences, with a minor in critical disabilities.
The fair queen attends events all summer leading up to the state fair in August.
The first runner-up was Miss Boone County, followed by Miss Elkhart County.
The Top 10 Finalists include:
- 1st Runner-Up: Maci French, Miss Boone County
- 2nd Runner-Up: Emily Yoder, Miss Elkhart County
- 3rd Runner-Up: Adrienne Rudolph, Miss Warrick County
- 4th Runner-Up: Jesse Mays, Miss Scott County
- Raegan Bowling, Miss Putnam County
- Janelle Mitzner, Miss LaPorte County
- Lauren Ziliak, Miss Vanderburgh County
- Sylvia Harris, Miss Tipton County
- Emily Kilmer, Miss Jasper County
- Miss Congeniality: Emily Scott, Miss Gibson County
The State Fair will run from August 2 through August 18.