(BLOOMINGTON) - At approximately 5 p.m. Tuesday, two armed men entered The People's State Bank at 5:25 South Clarizz Boulevard and stolen an undisclosed amount of money....
- Man Arrested After Becoming Combative With OfficersCrime
- New Helicopter Landing Pad Will Help Save Lives In Jackson County
- BNL Class Of 2015 To Graduate FridayEducation
- Sullivan Man Killed After His Truck Hit By TrainAccident
- Passenger Injured, Driver Arrested In Daviess Co. WreckCrime
- Pursuit Through Five Counties Lands Louisville Man In JailCrime
- ISP Accepting Applications For Regional Dispatcher Position
(UNDATED) - According to Steven Braun, Indiana's new Commissioner of Workforce Development, in the next decade, the state could see up to a million jobs become available....
(INDIANAPOLIS) - Lieutenant Governor Sue Ellspermann Tuesday announced in a video message her encouragement for high school student groups to participate in "My Community, My Vision". This program engages high school students in planning for the future of their local...
- I-69 Section 5 Announces Road Closure On Kinser PikeTransportation
- IU Bloomington Plans To Freeze Tuition For State ResidentsEducation
- Summer Full Of Fun At Bedford Public Library
- Hoosier Uplands Senior Health Fair June 9Health
- Hoosier Uplands Offering Free S.H.I.P Counseling ServicesHealth
- City Announces Applications for Citizens' Academy
- Roads Closed For Construction And Bridge Work
- Central Part Of State Under Risk Of Severe Storms This AfternoonWeather
- Fire Causes Extensive Damage To HomeFire
- One Person Suffers Serious Injures, Another Arrested After Head-On CrashAccident
(INDIANAPOLIS) -- Indiana motorists who obey the speed limit in the left lanes of multi-lane highways soon will be required to move over to allow faster vehicles to pass or risk $500 fines....
(Bloomington, IN) - For the third straight year the Indiana Hoosiers earned their way into the NCAA Baseball Tournament....
Top stories via FOX News